Assistant Production Manager
The APM works closely with Management on the end-to-end production of Unify's garments
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Works closely with the design director to manage the production process from concept to production of finished collections.
- Works cross-functionally and timely with Design and Sales teams to enable delivery of samples and final production.
- Operates within the given design calendar timelines
- Ability to work closely with other team members
- Researches and stays on top of production trends & applies these to process.
- Collaborates with mills and factories.
- Creates & delivers production presentations.
- Identifies opportunities and makes suggestions for process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Fashion Management
- 4+ years production experience
- Strong knowledge of design & product development process
- Strong organizational, time management, written & verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Able to travel 30% of time
To apply for this position, please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com